'Shosh couture', an alternative couture fashion show that featured 15 up-and-coming young Israeli fashion designers was presented in Beit Hair this past weekend. The show was part of the successful exhibition titled, 'The promissed land' (Spelled in Hebrew with an intentional mistake making the 'promissed' land not so promissed). The garments will be on dispaly until January 2017, but if you can't make it, here are some pics that'll make you feel like you could.
You might also like
- Meet the local Tel Aviv artists whose biggest muse is the city
- 7 perfect people-watching spots in Tel Aviv
- Go Gogol-Bordello! – an interview with frontman Eugene Hütz
- Assume The Position : Tel Aviv's most interesting statues and public art pieces
- Holon's must-"hear" exhibit of the summer: 'Sound and Matter in Design'