Located at The Light shopping centre, this Headrow cinema is ideal for shoppers. It boasts 14 screens with Sony 4K digital cinema quality projection and Dolby Digital Surround Sound on each screen. Two of the screens also offer 3D facilities.
The cinema shows all the big new Hollywood releases, as well as some special screenings of classic films and world cinema. It also offers live screenings of classical and theatre productions, on occasion.
|Venue name:||Vue The Light||Contact:|
No.22, The Light
|Do you own this business?|
- Remaking a classic is a thankless, some would say pointless, task: you’d be hard pressed to find anyone outside of the production team who ever thought this reboot of Paul Verhoeven’s still flawless 1987 action movie was a good idea. But, to give ...Read more
- It seems third time’s the opposite of lucky with animated franchises. Like ‘Toy Story’ and ‘Ice Age’ before it, the ‘Despicable’ series has made the short trip from lovably madcap to tedious in three films (not counting the actually-kind-of-terrif...Read more
- In the opening frames of this murky megabudget monster mash, the famous Universal logo – a twinkling globe – revolves and dims, revealing the words ‘DARK UNIVERSE’ in glowering block capitals. We’re not messing about, the new emblem screams. This ...Read more
- Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Alan Arkin: the triple-whammy veteran cast that heads up this light-hearted Brooklyn-set heist caper (a remake of a largely forgotten 1979 movie starring George Burns) is just about distracting and charming enough to...Read more
- Music sounds better when you’re on the road. In ‘Baby Driver’, ‘Shaun of the Dead’ director Edgar Wright takes the car-chase action film – loaded with tyre squeals – and weds it to a cracking jukebox playlist. The result is the most supercharged p...Read more
- Before seeing ‘Wonder Woman’, I got a sinking feeling. It’s been more than a decade since a woman headlining a superhero film saved the world. I had visions of middle-aged male studio execs huddled together in a conference room Googling feminism a...Read more