Located at The Light shopping centre, this Headrow cinema is ideal for shoppers. It boasts 14 screens with Sony 4K digital cinema quality projection and Dolby Digital Surround Sound on each screen. Two of the screens also offer 3D facilities.
The cinema shows all the big new Hollywood releases, as well as some special screenings of classic films and world cinema. It also offers live screenings of classical and theatre productions, on occasion.
|Venue name:||Vue The Light||Contact:|
No.22, The Light
|Do you own this business?|
- Overblown in almost every respect (not only its giant ape), 'Kong: Skull Island' is the kind of Hollywood fever dream that, in its first few minutes alone, throws at you a WWII bomber crash, a sizzling montage of Cold War nuclear escalation and a ...Read more
- “It’s morphin’ time!” fans will yell, as waves of light explode, color-coded armor creeps onto bodies, and tears of recognition are wiped away. Rarely has a franchise dominated childhoods as thoroughly as the ’90s-era live-action 'Mighty Morphin P...Read more
- The young writer-director Damien Chazelle has followed his Oscar-winning drama 'Whiplash' with another entirely novel film steeped in the world of music. His soaring, romantic, extremely stylish and endlessly inventive 'La La Land' is that rare be...Read more
- ‘Humanity is our virtue,’ says a character in ‘Ghost in the Shell’ — but you don’t get that feeling from the film, which is a slick, overly-digitised piece of weightless future schlock. It’s a remake of a 1995 Japanese anime, which itself was main...Read more
- Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Alan Arkin: the triple-whammy veteran cast that heads up this light-hearted Brooklyn-set heist caper (a remake of a largely forgotten 1979 movie starring George Burns) is just about distracting and charming enough to...Read more
- The title of this burger-based biopic drips with irony: businessman Ray Kroc (Michael Keaton) may have sold himself as the founder of the McDonald's empire, but the truth was a little different. Kroc was an on-the-road milkshake mixer salesman whe...Read more
- Jessica Chastain has long harboured an inner Meryl Streep: you can see that defiance, mixed in with a glossy, almost remote delicateness, in movies ranging from ‘Take Shelter’ and ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ to her coiled turn in ‘A Most Violent Year’ (a d...Read more
- This delightful animated feature from the studio behind the Minions movies takes a tired-sounding idea – a comedy set around a talent contest – and turns it into something winning and witty. ‘Sing’ is fast and frenetic, dashing from character to c...Read more