Beacons are offering Time Out readers the chance to win five weekend camping tickets to the festival. You and four friends could grace the fields of Funkirk Estate in North Yorkshire to enjoy the likes of Django Django, Bonobo, Local Natives, Ghostpoet, Solange and loads more.
After a sellout first year, 2013 will see the addition of new stages, areas and family entertainment. Also expect tempting street food, films, arts and culture, just in case you need a break from the incredible music line-up.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on August 05 2013.
You might also like
- Win a pair of VIP tickets to Reading Festival
- 20 essential rules for music festivals
- Empire of the Sun interview: 'sexy and wild and explosive and bangin’'
- Hot Chip talk festival boozing and clubbing as a grown-up
- Win a pair of VIP weekend tickets to Lovebox Festival 2015 plus a two-night Town Hall Hotel stay