Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with Broadwick Live, company number 11103387 with registered offices at Printworks London, Surrey Quays Rd, Rotherhithe, London SE16 7PJ (“Prize Provider”)(together the “Promoters”) . We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at INSERT URL between Nov 28 2019 and Dec 6 2019 for your chance to be selected to win a Circoloco prize package for you and three friends (the “Competition”), which includes:
• Four (4) VIP Tickets to Circoloco London at The Drumsheds
• Side of stage access during the event
• Circoloco merchandise
• Two (2) twin rooms at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
• Lunch for four (4) people
• Twenty (20) drinks vouchers
• Four (4) VIP tickets to a show at Printworks
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Nov 28 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Dec 6 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package (the “Prize Package”) includes:
• Four (4) VIP Tickets to Circoloco London at The Drumsheds
• Side of stage access during the event, meet and greet with artist
• Circoloco merchandising bundle
• One (1) night stay at Ace Hotel Shoreditch for four (4) people in the form of two (2) twin rooms
• Travel to and from The Drumsheds from Ace Hotel Shoreditch
• Tab of £160 at Hoi Polloi
• Twenty (20) drink vouchers for use at The Drumsheds.
• Four (4) VIP Tickets to a show at Printworks
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Broadwick Live and is subject to their terms and conditions available at AT THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by Jan 6 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
23. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoters are Time Out and the Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Any instructions provided in the Advertisement form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Entries made online (if set out in the Advertisement as being an accepted method of entry) using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
2. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
4. The Promoters reserve the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
5. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
6. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
7. The decision of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. As a winner, you will release the Promoters and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
10. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
Circoloco terms and conditions
• Four (4) VIP tickets are only applicable to the Circoloco event on Dec 14 2019 at the Drumsheds location
• VIP tickets will be emailed to the winner.
• A VIP ticket includes access to the exclusive VIP bar and lounge area located Unit 4, priority queue jump, VIP toilets and a VIP courtyard smoking area.
Ace Hotel Shoreditch terms and conditions
• The winner will be offered two (2) standard rooms at the Ace Hotel Shoreditch. Two (2) people per room only.
• Only one (1) night stay is included and is for the Dec 14 2019.
• Any other products or services requested beyond the agreed terms will be charged.
Travel terms and conditions
• Travel to and from the venue will be organised by the hotel.
• This is only valid for persons travelling from within the UK
VIP tickets to Printworks Show terms and conditions
• All four (4) tickets must be redeemed all at the same time.
• The event will be selected by the Prize Provider from the Spring show line-up