1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, guest’s name, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. Details of the names of the attendees are final, and non-negotiable after the winner/s has been decided.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age of 18 except employees of Time Out and Thatchers Coder Ltd. the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
13. The prize winners for the competition referred to below will be the first six winners chosen at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Promotional Period. Draw will take place at 10am on Tuesday 27th May 2014.
There are six prizes available. The prize received by each winner will be:
- 2 x standard tickets to the Glastonbury Festival 2014. 1 for the entrant and 1 for an attendee of their choice. Both attendees must be aged 18+
- Tickets are for general admission and are valid from Wednesday 25th June until Monday 30th June 2014. Tickets include souvenir programme, first come first served access to camping space and access to all onsite events.
- Tickets will not include photographs, however the ticketholders will be required to bring photo ID with them to the Festival. All ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder.
- Please check Glastonbury Festival website for opening times
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to change Glastonbury Festival reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice
- All winners will need to adhere to the Glastonbury Festival terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/2014-ticket-info#TICKET_TERMS___CONDITIONS_
Each prize winner may be required to send proof of age to the Promoter to validate the prize.
14. In order to claim his or her prize, each prize winner will be asked to provide an address in the United Kingdom to which the prize documents should be delivered, by return email or such other method of communication as specified in the notification. The prize documents will be delivered by 20th June 2014.The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach a prize winner or if a prize winner cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, if any prize is damaged during delivery, or if the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
15. All other expenses not specified in these terms are not included and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guests, including any parking, spending money, meals, beverages, personal services and expenses, gratuities, travel costs and other incidental costs.
16. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
1. No purchase necessary.