1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition starts on Wednesday June 24 2015 (“Start Date”), and ends on Wednesday July 22 2015 at 11.45pm British Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants should email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate to the following email address: email@example.com. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry maybe used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damages, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all correct Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
– This competition is only open to over 18’s. Photographic ID will be required upon arrival to the festival, and to New Years Eve Events.
– Once the winner is selected, Eastern Electrics PR team will be in touch to arrange for prize redemption - including ticket delivery for festival and new years events, merchandise delivery, travel etc.
– Dinner must be redeemed at a Star pub and arranged with PR team beforehand. The meal will be worth £50 for two diners at www.starofbethnalgreen.co.uk
– Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and names will be allocated to the Time Out winner. If prize cannot be accepted another winner will be chosen.
– Black Butter merchandise will be distributed when winner confirms sizes and postal address.
You might also like
- Terms and conditions - Win an A-list experience at The Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments
- Win a weekend at the Zurich Film Festival
- Win one of 15 pairs of tickets to a gig at Brooklyn Bowl London
- Terms and conditions: Eduardo Paolozzi private view at Whitechapel Gallery
- Terms and conditions to win dinner for two at one of Taste of London’s top restaurants