HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Wireless Festival (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form between June 14 2016 and July 1 2016 for your chance to be selected to win one pair of weekend VIP tickets to Wireless festival (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on June 14 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 10am on July 1 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by either Time Out or the Prize partner by telephone or email on or before July 4 2016.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes one pair of VIP weekend tickets to Wireless (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Wireless Festival and is subject to their terms and conditions available below
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by June 13 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. VIP Tickets include:
• General Admission day ticket to Wireless Festival 2016
• Designated VIP entry to festival site
• Access to VIP Nation Viewing Platform facing main stage (tiered and standing) with toilet facilities
• Access to the VIP Guest Area with undercover facilities & garden seating
• Complimentary bar offering beer, wine, selected spirits & soft drinks at VIP Guest Area and near Viewing Platform (excludes champagne & cocktails) - maximum 10 drinks per person
• Food voucher to redeem at one of the Guest Area food stalls (value: £15)
• London’s hottest DJs playing exclusive guest area sets
• Private toilets in Guest Area
• Commemorative laminate + lanyard
2. VIP Guest Area is unsuitable for children under 10. The VIP Guest Area closes 30 minutes before event curfew. The VIP Nation Viewing Platform is uncovered; umbrellas aren't permitted. Smoking is prohibited in undercover sections of VIP Guest Area and on the VIP platform.
3. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Seating arrangements within VIP Guest Area are informal.
5. Package does not include access to the individual sponsors' areas.
6. Wireless is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (Aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18+) at all times.
7. All guests must have a valid festival ticket to be able to use Premium Club and Viewing Platform facilities. All VIP package locations & timings are subject to change without prior notice.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now