HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Snowbombing (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/london/competitions before 11.45pm on March 1 2017 for your chance to be selected to win Snowbombing tickets, twin hotel room for five nights, return flights from London, five-day ski hire and lift passes, and Arctic Disco tickets for two guests (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins on February 17 2017 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11.45pm on March 1 2017 (the “End Date”). The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
2. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
3. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
4. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
5. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before March 3 2017.
6. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot that comprises all the correct answers.
7. The prize package includes Snowbombing tickets, twin hotel room for five nights, return flights from London, five-day ski hire and lift passes, and Arctic Disco tickets for two guests (the “Prize Package”).
8. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
10. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
11. The Prize Package will be provided by Snowbombing.
12. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
13. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8 2017.
14. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
18. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
22. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
23. This prize must be redeemed before March 8 2017. Booking is subject to availability.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
24. The event wristband for the competition is a GA (General Admission) wristband, which will gain access to all of the evening and day events of the Snowbombing festival, excluding seperately ticketed events at the Arctic Disco, which are small capacity additional parties. The artists playing at these additional events will also be performing in other Snowbombing events, so the competition winners will be in no danger of missing a listed artist.
25. Venues included in a GA wristband include: Europahaus, Racket Club, Bruck N Stadl, Arena, Sports Bar, Forest Parties, Street Party, Ice Bar, Arctic Disco (daytime only), Mountain Terrace, Snow Park Terrace, Rompa's Reggae Shack and Racket Club Garden Bar.
26. The winners must be 18 or older by the first day of Snowbombing otherwise admission is not permitted and you will not be issued a wristband for entry to the events.
27. All wristbands for the festival will be RFID (electronic) and will need to be registered to be valid. This is recommended to be done in advance of the event, but can also be done on arrival. The wristband will be for access, but also used to pay for drinks in designated venues. The wristbands can be topped up in advance, and/or in cash at the event at designated top-up stations.
28. Wristbands will either be sent out in advance (two weeks prior to the show), or picked up in resort (to be determined). Final information for customers is usually sent out two weeks in advance, which will outline any additions on a passengers booking. Please note this usually includes the customers holiday details, accommodation, ski pass, transport hire, etc.
29. As the wristbands are registered to a particular user, the wristbands cannot be promised/given to someone else without prior notifying the event organisers and receiving confirmation this is ok and amended on the system.