Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Southbank Centre (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at https://cloud.info.timeout.com/nile-rodgers-meldown-festival-19 between 23 July 2019 and 4 August 2019 for your chance to be selected to win two (2) tickets to live premiere of music of Stranger Things season three (3) at Royal Festival Hall on 7th August plus one (1) vinyl copy of season three (3) score. (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on 23 July 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:59pm on 4 August 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes win two (2) tickets to live premiere of music of Stranger Things season three (3) at Royal Festival Hall on 7th August plus one (1) vinyl copy of season three (3) score. (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by South Bank Centre and is subject to their terms and conditions available at the end of these Terms and Conditions (Specific Prize Terms and Conditions)
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2 September 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
23. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and Meltdown Festival, Southbank Centre Ltd, Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XX- 02238415. All references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Southbank Centre, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
II. The prize will be awarded to 1 winner and will consist of: 1 x vinyl copy of KYLE DIXON & MICHAEL STEIN - STRANGER THINGS 3 and 1 x pair of tickets to Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein Perform the Music of Stranger Things at Royal Festival Hall on 7 August 2019. The prize will be sent to the winner following the Autumn 2019 release of the soundtrack.
III. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
IV. No responsibility can be accepted for prizes lost, delayed or corrupted in transit to the winner.
V. The prizes are as stated in the competition text, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
VI. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
VII. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
VIII. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name being used online in post-winning publicity. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
IX. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
X. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now