My, haven’t these four young men come a long way? It seems only yesterday that they were fresh-faced 16-year-olds bashing out melodic, winsome indie at Nambucca. Now they’re following an adventurous Number One record, the band's fourth studio album ‘So Long, See You Tomorrow’, with their biggest home town show ever at Earls Court (capacity: a cool 20,000). It’s a big step up, but by the sounds of the new album they’re more than ready.
Tickets for the show go on sale at 9am on Friday July 18, but we've got four pairs to give away. Each pair of tickets also comes with an exclusive show artwork plaque signed by the band.
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an Audrey Hepburn exhibition and exclusive film screening
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Lail Arad's single launch at St Pancras Old Church
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Knock2Bag Comedy with Romesh Ranganathan
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to 'Absent'
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive invitation to live music at the Phoenix Artist Club