HOW TO ENTER
This prize draw is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association AEG Presents (“Prize Provider”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by signing up to Time Out communications between 26 November and 23 December 2018 for your chance to be selected to win 4 VIP tickets to Chemical Brothers in concert on 24 May 2019. (the “Prize Draw”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by subscribing to our newsletter between 26 November 2018 and 23 December 2018, and you will be automatically entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Prize Draw begins on 26 November (the “Start Date”). The Prize Draw closes at 12.00pm on 23 December 2018 (the “End Date”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted. Entries from individuals previously subscribed (before Start Date) to Time Out communications will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Prize Draw and agree to these Prize Draw rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Prize Draw at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Prize Draw remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Prize Draw, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before 24 December 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the Entries.
- The prize package includes 4 VIP tickets to the Chemical Brothers (the “Prize Package”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided AEG Presents and is subject to their terms and conditions available at https://www.aegpresents.co.uk/home/all-points-east-competition-terms-and-conditions/.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which prize draw you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to Prize Draws@timeout.com by 23 January 2019.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Prize Draw and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw promoter is Time Out England Limited of 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY, and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
All tickets will need to be named. Tickets will be non-transferable. More terms can be found here: https://www.aegpresents.co.uk/home/all-points-east-competition-terms-and-conditions/