This former brewery has been converted into a multipurpose space. It was first built between 1912 and 1914, and now, as an exhibition space, makes up part of the architectural and cultural ensemble that also includes the Joaquín Leguina regional library and the Comunidad de Madrid regional archives.
|Venue name:||El Águila|
Ramírez de Prado, 3
|Opening hours:||Mon closed; Tue-Fri 11am-7pm; Sat, Sun, holidays 11am-2pm|
|Transport:||Delicias (M: L3)|