This former electric substation was constructed in 1910 under the guidance of architect Paul Friesé, known for his numerous industrial-style buildings around Paris. Reconverted by EDF, the building has been used for exhibitions since 1990. The subjects reflect the various patronages received by EDF and often deal with the environment, urbanism or sustainable development.
|Venue name:||Espace Fondation EDF|
6 rue Récamier
|Opening hours:||noon-7pm Tue-Sun|