Eugène Delacroix moved to this apartment and studio in 1857 in order to be near the Eglise St-Sulpice, where he was painting murals. This collection includes small oil paintings, free pastel studies of skies, sketches and lithographs, as well as his palette.
|Venue name:||Musée National Delacroix|
6 rue de Furstenberg
|Opening hours:||Sept-May 9.30am-5pm Mon, Wed-Sun. June-Aug 9.30am-5.30pm Mon, Wed-Fri; 9.30am-5.30pm Sat, Sun|
|Price:||€5; free under-18s, all on 1st Sun of mth. PMP|