1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
5. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
6. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
8. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
9. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
11. Promoter: Time Out Digital, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
12. The winner will receive two Eurostar Standard Premier tickets to Paris, traveling from London St Pancras.
13. Prize is as offered and there is no cash alternative.
14. Entrants must be available to travel from London St Pancras on June 5 to Paris, returning on June 7 from Paris to London St Pancras.
15. Eurostar offers return fares from over 300 stations in the UK. For bookings visit eurostar.com or call 08432 186 186