The architecture of this former royal church spans several eras: the elaborate Flamboyant Gothic porch is the most striking feature. Inside, there's the 13th-century Lady Chapel and a canopied, carved bench by Le Brun made for the royal family in 1682. The church achieved notoriety on 24 August 1572, when its bell signalled the St Bartholomew's Day massacre.
|Venue name:||Eglise St-Germain-l'Auxerrois|
2 place du Louvre
|Opening hours:||8am-7pm Mon-Sat; 9am-8pm Sun|