It can be tough to pick out the perfect present for a San Franciscan—we're a finicky bunch. But knowing and loving you like we do, Time Out has put together a collection of gifts to please even the most uptight of locals on your list.
1. Clipper Card: Give the one you love a gift certificate for something they will actually use.
2. The Official High Times Cannabis Cookbook. Hey, you've gotta eat.
5. Ritual Roasters coffee beans. This expensive but delicious local treat will kick off 2016 with a morning bang.
6. Earthquake survival kit supplies. Serious life-savers are best, but once you cover the basics, add some festivity to this must-have.
7. Sex toys. We're pretty open-minded here in San Francisco, but this a gift you might want to open alone with your honey. Or honeys.
8. Back-up phone chargers. In this tech savvy, app-filled, heavily-Instagrammed city, our phones are always running low. SRSLY. We really need this.
9. Super cool San Francisco tours. Surprise a Giants fan with an all-access stroll through AT&T Park or gift a foodie friend with a tasting tour of Chinatown.
10. Rent money. Let's get real this holiday season—every penny helps.