Set smack in the middle of the city’s Civic Center, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium is a sprawling, 7,000 capacity venue that plays host to big-name performers as well as major tech events. Constructed as part of the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition, it once hosted the 1920 Democratic National Convention and was home to the Golden State Warriors from 1964 to 1966. In the sixties and seventies, famous area concert promoter Bill Graham started booking major acts at the venue, and in turn, it was renamed in his honor in 1992.
|Venue name:||Bill Graham Civic Auditorium||Contact:|
99 Grove St