Crazy Mulitiply is a group of curators who are dedicated bridging the gap between creation and exhibition processes. On Saturday, April 15th, these awesomely radical people are presenting Guerrilla Play, a one-day guerrilla-style exhibition. Taking inspiration from the European salon culture, the event will let you take on a proactive role as an artist and curator. There will be no ‘jurying’ process at all, meaning that there are no restrictions based on age, education, experience, etc. The only requirement: bring your own artwork to show the world. The exhibition space will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis (participants are advised to arrive between 3pm and 6pm to set up their installation). Visitors are welcome from 6pm until 10pm on April 15th.
· Come to the 1st floor of Gong Do-Sa (13-2 Seonyuseo-ro 26-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul) on Saturday, April 15th between 3pm and 6pm.
· Finish creating your installation by 6pm.
· Install your work (bring your tools and materials needed).
· Discuss your artwork for a few minutes during the artist talk (7pm).
· De- install your work at 4pm on Sunday, April 16th.