1st Annual Millennial Impact Forum
The panel will last around 1.5 hours, where it will be moderated by Roberto Torres, President of Blind Tiger Cafe and Black and Denim Apparel Co. Roberto will ask questions to the panelists where they’ll have 2-3 minutes to respond.
Doors open at 5pm, the forum starts at 6pm.
This event is brought to you by StandUp Tampa and New Town Connections.
Space is limited so we encourage you to buy tickets before this sells out. Early bird prices end Friday June 9 at 5pm.
Ticket price includes admission only. Drinks and food will be available for purchase.
Featured panelists are:
- Jeff Vinik, Owner of Tampa Bay Lightning
- Mike Griffin, Chairman, The Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Erin Aebel, Partner, Shumaker, Kendrick, & Loop LLP
- Tim Moore, Owner of Diamondview Studios
- Tammy Charles, Sr. Manager of Corporate Relations at Metropolitan Ministries
- Andrew Machota, Owner of New Town Connections
- Rena Frazier, Communications DIrector for Hillsborough County State Attorney’s Office
- Cesar Hernandez, Government Relations, HART
- Sing Hurt, Owner of Anise Restaurant