We're all for wacky ice cream flavors, but the masterminds at Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams have our heads spinning with their latest concoction: Everything bagel. We're simultaneously intrigued and horrified.
The shocking new flavor starts with a sweet cream cheese base, which seems innocent enough. It's then loaded up with chunks of buttery streusel that are studded with sesame and poppy seeds plus—brace yourselves—onion and garlic chips.
"There are rare moments when we create a flavor so shockingly good the Jeni's test kitchen looks like a soundless rave," the description for the ice cream reads. "We can’t help but dance. Shimmy. Feel the flavor in our bones. This is one of those ice creams. A soul-shaking, dancing-with-no-music kind of delicious."
It's just one flavor in the brand's new "Ice Cream for Breakfast" collection, which includes four other very normal-sounding flavors: coffee with cream and sugar, honey vanilla bean, skillet cinnamon roll and wildberry lavender.
Gotta have it? Find it at your local Jeni's scoop shop for a limited time or have a pint delivered to your door—lox and capers sold separately.
Most popular on Time Out
- These are the 15 most expensive zip codes in all of the United States
- Four online psychic reading sites to check out right now
- The 15 best chocolate shops in the USA
- International travelers coming to the U.S. will now have to quarantine for 10 days
- This Instagram account highlights the most insane houses currently on Zillow