We've got some excellent news to kick off the month: Dunkin' has committed to giving out free coffee and doughnuts one way or another through the end of August. Hurrah!
Specifically speaking, the chain—which, unfortunately, is forced to close 800 locations nation-wide this year—is currently offering a bunch of different promotions that expert patrons can learn how to navigate to maximize their chances of earning some free fare.
On Mondays (today, August 10 and August 17), DD Perks members (sign up for free right here) get a complimentary medium cup of hot or iced coffee with the purchase of any food item. On Fridays (August 7, 14 and 21), on the other hand, members will get a free doughnut alongside the purchase of any beverage. What a way to start—and end—our weeks. You can make use of the offers when ordering through the official app or in-store.
In the pantheon of free fare that we're accustomed to in normal times, this already ranks pretty high (does it get better than sweets and java?). But the sub par mood we've all been in lately can especially benefit from these culinary pick-me-ups. Dare we say that 2020 is beginning to look... up?
Most popular on Time Out
- This map shows which countries in the world U.S. passport holders can and cannot visit
- Online party games to play remotely with friends
- Get paid $20,000 (plus free beer and gear) to hike the Appalachian Trail next year
- Funny things to ask Siri that will provoke uncontrollable fits of laughter
- Online trivia games to play remotely