Getting paid to binge-watch The Office sounds like a dream, whether doing so while social distancing or not. And now, that dream can turn into your reality, courtesy of Overhead Conference Calls.
The business blog is offering a lucky fan $1,000 to host a remote watch party with friends (at least two of them have to join. Digitally, of course). You've got one week to watch 15 episodes of the show (you can choose them yourself!) while filling out worksheets and sharing your experience on social media.
Not only will you make a thousand bucks, but you'll also get a Netflix gift card as a prize. We personally can't think of a better way to spend our time indoors.
Of course, this is a coveted "job," so you're going to have to apply right here and let the company know all about your favorite episode and quote from the show. Yes, we know, there's loads to choose from.
According to the website, the winner will be chosen and notified by April 27, 2020.
On the official announcement, Overheard on Conference Calls mentions the promotion's ultimate mission: to "help foster a sense of community during these unprecedented times." There is no better show to do just that than The Office, after all.
If classic TV shows are your jam, here is a list of '90s gems that you should consider streaming right now.
Most popular on Time Out
- HBO is offering 500 free hours of TV and movies to kill your quarantine boredom
- This nifty NASA tool shows you the photo of space it took on your birthday
- U.S. airlines are now required to refund your cancelled ticket and not just offer a travel voucher
- You can play Cards Against Humanity online for free
- Delta announces no-fee rebookings through 2022