Cue the pumpkin spice lattes and weekend trips to the apple orchard! The first day of fall arrives on Wednesday, September 23, and Dairy Queen wants you to celebrate with a friend and a pair of frosty treats.
The ice cream chain is offering a buy-one-get-one deal on its shakes for one day only. Here's what you need to know: The freebie is good for orders placed through the DQ mobile app on September 23. Toss one shake of your choice in the cart and you'll be able to add another shake of equal or lesser value at no cost.
In addition to its standbys—like strawberry, banana and vanilla—fans will notice a special new seasonal flavor that's included in the deal. The pumpkin cookie butter shake combines pumpkin purée and cookie butter made from ground cinnamon spice cookies; it's topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg for good measure.
No matter which flavor you favor, this deal will disappear faster than you can say "Hocus Pocus," so plan your dessert accordingly tomorrow.
Most popular on Time Out
- Funny things to ask Siri that will provoke uncontrollable laughter
- Online trivia games to play remotely
- This job will pay you $50,000 to wander around National Parks all across the United States
- Online trivia games to play remotely with friends
- The scariest real-life haunted houses in the U.S.