Spicy nugget devotees: Mark your calendar for Monday, February 1. That's when McDonald's is bringing back the fan-favorite menu item for a limited time.
In case you were living under a rock last year (hey, it's entirely possible), the fast-food chain first introduced customers to the amped-up morsels back in September. It was the first time McDonald's had ever fussed with the classic McNugget recipe, utilizing a crispier tempura breading that's seasoned with cayenne and chili peppers.
In tandem with the revival, McDonald's is also bringing back its Mighty Hot Sauce, which is packed with crushed red pepper and designed to be paired with the spicy nuggets.
Here's the best part: McDonald's is giving away free six-piece Spicy Chicken McNuggets on DoorDash orders of $20 or more from February 2 to 6. Just use code "SPICY" to get your gratis nuggs. Just like last time, the menu item will only be around for a limited time before it returns to the recipe vault.
Most popular on Time Out
- These are the 15 most expensive zip codes in all of the United States
- Four online psychic reading sites to check out right now
- The 15 best chocolate shops in the USA
- International travelers coming to the U.S. will now have to quarantine for 10 days
- This Instagram account highlights the most insane houses currently on Zillow