Just as we suspected, the final weeks of the longest year ever are taking their sweet time. If you're searching for something—anything!—to fuel you through this week, McDonald's has just the fix: free hot or iced coffee on Monday, December 21. As an added bonus, you can choose whatever size you want, so go ahead and make it a large.
As with any freebie, there's a small catch: You must place your order through the McDonald's app and spend $1 or more. McDonald's serves coffee all day long, so you can meet the minimum with a pastry in the morning or some cookies in the afternoon.
The daily deal is part of a larger giveaway McDonald's is activating throughout the month of December: Each day, a new gratis menu item is paired up with a fictional holiday character. You can thank Scrooge for the coffee.
Want to cash in on even more freebies? There are still three days left, so check out the daily deals below. On Thursday, December 24, there are no strings attached—free cookies will be available without a $1 purchase. Thanks, Santa!
- Tuesday, December 22: Free McFlurry (Frosty the Snowman)
- Wednesday, December 23: Free bakery item (Frank Costanza and the rest of us)
- Thursday, December 24: Free 2- or 3-pack chocolate chip cookies (Santa Claus)
Most popular on Time Out
- Disney World will now stop photoshopping face masks on pictures of people on rides
- Here is where most out-of-state residents come from in each state in the U.S.
- Barack Obama just shared a list of his favorite TV shows and films of 2020
- All the countries that are open to Americans right now
- Everything new coming to Netflix in January 2021