If you're looking to earn some extra cash you might want to consider applying for this pretty cool gig: Travel experience company Upgraded Points is looking to hire a lucky someone to binge-watch 10 wanderlust-themed movies for a chance to win a pretty hefty $1,000.
You'll have until January 15 to watch all the films while taking notes, tracking specific details about each production and chronicling your experience on Facebook and Twitter. The company wil send over a worksheet per movie, which you'll also have to complete by deadline.
These are the movies on the roster:
1. Under the Tuscan Sun
2. Eat, Pray, Love
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark
4. National Lampoon’s Vacation
5. Out of Africa
6. Catch Me If You Can
7. Midnight in Paris
8. The Italian Job (2003)
9. Murder on the Orient Express (2017)
10. Death on the Nile (2020)
In addition to the cash, the chosen applicant will also receive a gift card to purchase Death on the Nile when it actually drops on December 18 plus an Amazon gift card to rent out all the listed films.
Those interested have until December 4 to apply and the winner will be notified by December 10. You can find the straightforward application right here, where you'll be asked to explain why you think to be the perfect candidate for the job, what your favorite trip of all time is, where you're planning to travel next (once it's safe to do so, of course) and what movies usually make you "want to pack a bag and take a trip." Good luck to you all!
Most popular on Time Out
- All the winners who made LGBTQ+ history on Election Day
- 12 hilarious Twitter reactions to the delayed U.S. presidential results
- This live stream of the votes being counted in Philadelphia right now is incredibly soothing
- Believe it or not, about 50,000 people voted for Kanye West to become President
- You'll be able to take a COVID-19 test at home if flying on these American Airlines routes