Applebee's is making our stoner dreams come true with its new delivery-only concept that launches on Uber Eats today. Cosmic Wings will operate out of 1,300 Applebee's kitchens nationwide, dishing out a menu of saucy, cheesy treats that are inspired by Cheetos.
Like its name suggests, this ghost kitchen specializes in wings, but what sets it apart are two exclusive sauces "that can't be found anywhere else," according to a press release. Diners can opt to get their boneless or traditional wings drenched in Original Cheetos or Cheetos Flamin' Hot sauce. After the sauce is applied, the double-fried drums and flats are coated in Cheetos crumbles for good measure.
The menu is rounded out with chicken tenders, waffle fries, onion rings and chocolate chunk cookies. Still craving more dangerously cheesy flavor? Toss in an order of fried Cheetos cheese bites, which are basically cheese curds tossed in hot sauce and rolled in Cheetos dust.
To celebrate its launch, Cosmic Wings is dropping the delivery fee on Uber Eats orders from February 17 through 28. To find a location near you, enter your delivery address on here and pray to the snack-food Gods that you're in range.
Most popular on Time Out
- The dreamiest couples vacations in the USA
- Boise in Idaho officially ranks as the worst city for rush hour traffic in the United States
- The most romantic, under-the-radar honeymoon destinations in the U.S.
- You can earn $1,500 by simply watching 10 bug-related movies in a week
- If you're in your 20s, you can win a free trip every year until you're 30