Acts of kindness throughout the country have truly taken off in the last few months. If you're looking to be part of the trend in the sweetest way possible, consider sending someone you love or are thinking of a pint of ice cream. It won't even cost you a dime.
The Ice Cream Shop and Postmates have partnered up to give you the ability to send frozen treats to just about anyone you'd like to without even having to buy anything. Here is how to do it: open the Postmates app, add your recipient's address, search for The Ice Cream Shop, add a pint to your cart and enter promo code "SENDAPINT." Done and done. A warning, though: you might be charged a delivery fee.
Although anyone from anywhere can place the order, Postmates will only deliver to 95 cities across the United States. Check the app for details on which ones.
The companies haven't confirmed how many pints in total they are willing to deliver but, as with anything else that's delicious in life, supplies are likely limited. So get on that act of kindness ASAP.
Most popular on Time Out
- Barack and Michelle Obama will give commencement speeches for the entire class of 2020
- Online party games to play remotely with friends
- These national parks already reopened
- Live stream the northern lights from your couch tonight
- You can play Cards Against Humanity online for free