Want to nosh on bright blue macarons just like Baby Yoda? This is the way: Williams Sonoma just released a new set of official cookies tied to Disney's hit show The Mandalorian, and of course they're modeled after the Child's new favorite snack (no, not the frog eggs).
This week's episode saw the insatiable little tyke Force-stealing a sleeve of cerulean-hued cookies in a schoolhouse on Nevarro, and while you probably won't be able to Force-steal some for yourself, now you can certainly buy them. Williams Sonoma is calling the new treats Nevarro Nummies, and describes the French-style macarons as "ethereal" and sporting "authentic galactic flavor."
The hand-piped cookies come 12 to a pack and stuffed with a vanilla frosting. They're also worth their weight in beskar: Each package costs $49.95.
If the Nummies aren't to your liking, the high-end culinary shop also sells a set of colorful macarons stamped with original-trilogy favorites (including another beloved Mando, Boba Fett), also for $49.95, as well as a Baby Yoda iced cookie for $9.95, in addition to a range of Star Wars kitchenwares.
And hey—if you feel like whipping up your own blue-tinted treat from a galaxy far, far away, why not try this official recipe for bantha-milk chai?
Most popular on Time Out
- The CDC is asking everyone to hold off on the spiked eggnog this holiday season
- 5 tips for traveling safely this holiday season
- Charcuterie chalets are the perfect symbol of 2020’s upside-down holiday season
- Not into winter? These awesome Airbnbs in warm places are calling your name
- This map highlights the most popular Thanksgiving sides in each state