Book Uber rides through the Time Out app
If you haven't heard, Time Out recently updated its mobile app, which inspires and helps you explore the trendiest restaurants, outdoor festivals and some of the coolest things to do in the city you love most (ahem, like New York). Now, thanks to our friends over at Uber, discovering more of New York just got easier.
We all know Uber likes to team up with different companies and offer sweet deals to its users (i.e. free rides for G train travelers, sending personal chefs to your Hampton getaway and free rides for soccer fans) but, now it’s our turn to tango. That’s right, Time Out New York and Uber are in business.
Uber booking is now integrated into the Time Out app (specifically for London and New York), so you can easily plan your entire night at the touch of your fingertips. Use our app to find the tastiest restaurant with the best view and then book an Uber car to take you there—all in one app! But, you know we wouldn’t be sharing this info unless we could hook you up with a discount. New Uber users will receive a $10 credit when booking a car through the Time Out app. Uber FTW!
- Threes Brewing hosts Delaney Barbecue, The Meat Hook and Roberta’s
- Dash hideously at the Ugly Sweater Run 5K this Saturday
- Make a duck face with One World Trade at Albany Plaza's "selfie kiosk"
- The MTA takes straphangers on a trip back to the subway of 1966
- Calling all fried-chicken fans: Pies 'n' Thighs is coming to Manhattan