Shopping & Style
Meet Rita Ora—and score a Dominique Ansel treat—in Madison Square Park next week
You might want to plan for an extra long lunch on Tuesday (August 19) next week, because DKNY is pulling out all the stops for the launch of its new DKNY MYNY fragrance.
Stop by Madison Square Park that day, and you'll find pop singer Rita Ora manning a pretzel cart. But it's just not any old pretzel cart, this one is filled with gourmet heart-shpaped pretzels created by Dominique Ansel (You know, Mister Cronut…and every other frankentreat that's been invented in the past year). DJ (and model, natch) Hannah Bronfman will be providing the beats and there'll be an interactive, digital bus stop celebrating the fragrance.
But let's be honest, we're mostly excited about the free food, right?
- The highs and lows of Disney’s Into the Woods
- You can now do some holiday (window) shopping with Google Maps
- Coney Island to host New Year’s Eve party with Parachute Jump ball drop and fireworks
- MoMA to recall the African-American exodus from the Jim Crow South
- Exchange a blanket for free beer at these Brooklyn bars