Style & Shopping
Meet Rita Ora—and score a Dominique Ansel treat—in Madison Square Park next week
You might want to plan for an extra long lunch on Tuesday (August 19) next week, because DKNY is pulling out all the stops for the launch of its new DKNY MYNY fragrance.
Stop by Madison Square Park that day, and you'll find pop singer Rita Ora manning a pretzel cart. But it's just not any old pretzel cart, this one is filled with gourmet heart-shpaped pretzels created by Dominique Ansel (You know, Mister Cronut…and every other frankentreat that's been invented in the past year). DJ (and model, natch) Hannah Bronfman will be providing the beats and there'll be an interactive, digital bus stop celebrating the fragrance.
But let's be honest, we're mostly excited about the free food, right?
- Richard Prince's next act: "Portraits" taken from Instagram
- See some of the country’s best female comedians at Time Out’s Women Of Comedy show
- New 7 Train Extension Finally Set To Open February 25
- Shake Shack rolls out a beer-and-brat Oktoberfest menu
- Happy birthday, party! Three awesome shindigs are celebrating anniversaries this weekend