Style & Shopping
Meet Rita Ora—and score a Dominique Ansel treat—in Madison Square Park next week
You might want to plan for an extra long lunch on Tuesday (August 19) next week, because DKNY is pulling out all the stops for the launch of its new DKNY MYNY fragrance.
Stop by Madison Square Park that day, and you'll find pop singer Rita Ora manning a pretzel cart. But it's just not any old pretzel cart, this one is filled with gourmet heart-shpaped pretzels created by Dominique Ansel (You know, Mister Cronut…and every other frankentreat that's been invented in the past year). DJ (and model, natch) Hannah Bronfman will be providing the beats and there'll be an interactive, digital bus stop celebrating the fragrance.
But let's be honest, we're mostly excited about the free food, right?
- 20 awesome things happening in New York this week
- Our six favorite #BeFreeNYC selfies
- #BeFreeNYC: Dominique Ansel's favorite free thing in New York City
- Is Al Pacino doing the new David Mamet play on Broadway really "better than oral sex"?
- #BeFreeNYC: Maria Bamford's favorite free thing in New York City