St. Patrick's Day Parade and events in New York City
If anyone knows how to party, it's the Irish. Grab a Guinness and head to the St. Patrick's Day Parade, or check out the other great events around New York City.
Mon Mar 10 2014
Photograph: Amy Beckerman
St. Patty's Day—with its green beer and high-spirited parties—can make anyone want to hide under the bed until the festivities are over. But for those who do enjoy the annual drinking holiday in March, here's our essential guide to the St. Patrick's Day parades and events in New York City that you won't want to miss. And whatever you decide to do on the big day, make sure to stop off at one of the city's best Irish pubs for a whiskey.
RECOMMENDED: Complete St. Patrick's Day guide
You might also like
Listen to Time Out's 50 best drinking songs playlist on Spotify
- Holiday Under the Stars
- Christmas Lights and Cannoli Tour
- Columbus Circle Holiday Market
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- Macy's holiday windows
- Henri Bendel holiday windows
- Barneys New York holiday windows
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink
- Grand Central Holiday Fair
Here are the ten New York experiences you simply can’t miss.
Don’t fret, penny-pincher—each of these fun cheap date ideas will cost you $30 or less.
Tired of swamped tourist traps, huh? Check out these alternative things to do in New York.