"I'm going to grab a brewski and go watch some fucking harp music."
"I feel like I was just abducted by aliens. That was some weird Christopher Walken in Communion shit."
"Bj�rk looks like a psychedelic toilet brush."
"Pass some of that dank ass skunk weed."
"Has anyone here read anything by Cornell West?"
"I don't know anything about them but everyone says I'm supposed to see them."
"Should I get a Twitter?"
"This is over. This sandwich is over. This is full of ants."
"Can I eat and watch Swans at the same time? Does a chicken salad bagel go with Swans?"
"Can I put my wet tongue on that?"
"I wish I could Shazam outfits."
"This band is like Pee Wee & The Banshees."
"She got an OkCupid message from a guy named fingerbangz96."
We're always surprised by the things that come out of people's mouths, that's why we write it all down and share it with you in heard on the street each week. But add in a day of music in the hot sun and plenty of beer and things get even weirder. Check out some of the craziest shit we heard while at Pitchfork Music Festival.
You might also like
- Big Freedia and the Divas + No Bunny at the Empty Bottle on New Year's Eve: Photo gallery
- Public Service Broadcasting at Schubas
- Sidetrack throws a party to celebrate the passage of marriage equality in Illinois: photos
- Spring Awakening music festival announces 2014 lineup
- Bonny's closing this Saturday