Raw Education + Cooking Class With "Raw Trainer" Marisa!

Things to do
Raw Education + Cooking Class With "Raw Trainer" Marisa!
More Less
Raw Education + Cooking Class With "Raw Trainer" Marisa! says
Join us for an exciting night of RAW education with "The Raw Trainer" Marisa! Learn more about the benefits of a raw diet, and learn to prepare your own simple raw meals! Ticket price includes all produce and products that you will need to create your raw meals.

We will start the class off with a Raw Green Smoothie, then learn to make an INCREDIBLE Raw Chili, and end the class with decadent Raw Brownies!

ABOUT MARISA

I am Marisa DiCenso-Pelser, a Raw Foods chef and teacher, fitness professional, and former figure competitor. I am also a breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment parenting mother of three wonderful children. My husband, Pieter, and I are working together to not only teach our children about living healthy lives, but our customers in northeast Ohio and beyond as well!



I graduated from Cleveland State University in 2006 with a B.S. in Exercise Science and have worked for years as a personal trainer at several local gyms. Pieter and I recently achieved the dream of opening our own fitness studio: Pure Health and Fitness in Strongsville, Ohio, where we specialize in Pilates, Barre, and Yoga. We offer personal training and group classes, and try to incorporate our love of “living clean” into the studio’s environment by using aroma therapy, diffusing essential oils, and offering green smoothies to clients after sessions.



I am also an Alissa Cohen Certified “Living on Life Foods” chef and instructor. I am passionate about eating raw and the many health benefits this lifestyle can bring, so I also studied the Science of Raw Food Nutrition at the Living Light Culinary Institute in California. I want to bring raw culinary cuisine and the use of organic and local products out of the shadows of “fad diet” and into the daily lives of my clients. I believe in educating people to live as naturally as possible – I am a dedicated teacher, and I want to help everyone use the power of food to make drastic health changes. Although I eat a plant-based diet (about 70% raw foods, with the other 30% made up of healthy, heated plant foods), many of my clients are not vegan, and I educate them on healthy non-vegan options, such as organic, local, and humanely farmed eggs, meat, etc. I would love to meet you, at Pure, at a Raw Food party, a training seminar, or a class, and share my years of experience to help you live the best life you can
More Less

By: Townhall

LiveReviews|0
1 person listening