Prince has postponed all of his upcoming European tour, including the two dates in Glasgow, following the attacks in Paris on Friday night.
Last week the singer confirmed a stripped-back 16-date tour for November and December, with two shows at Glasgow's Royal Concert Hall on November 27.
Tickets had been due to be released on Friday morning but just before were meant to go on sale, concert promoters said the sale had been pushed back with no further information provided. Prince then took to his official Twitter account to hit back at 'vultures' and reselling sites owned by the promoters.
But now the tragic incidents in Paris over the weekend have led to the promoters announcing the postponement of the entire tour. He had been due to play two shows in the French capital on December 11.
In a statement on the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall website, the venue said: 'Due to the tragic events in Paris, ICO has decided to postpone the upcoming European tour until further notice.'
Prince also tweeted a link to a similar notice from Vienna's Konzerthaus, which was due to be the first stop of the tour.
See more music on Time Out Glasgow.