The Tarihi Galatasaray Hamamı, located within the Ottoman social complex of Galatasaray, was constructed in 1481 by Beyazıt II. During the 1965 restoration of the building the plate glass section was redone with concrete, a marble fountain was added to the center, and the hamam’s walls were covered in glazed, painted tiles. In its time, the hamam served generals, religious judges, grand viziers, and sultans; now, it's popular among tourists as it’s located just off Istiklal Caddesi.
|Venue name:||Tarihi Galatasaray Hamamı||Contact:|
Turnacıbaşı Sok. No: 24, Galatasaray/Beyoğlu
|Opening hours:||Men 07.00-22.00, Women 08.00-21.00|
|Price:||Self-service 85 TL, hamam+scrub 130 TL, hamam+oil massage 180 TL|