|Venue name:||Edwards Aliso Viejo Stadium 20 & IMAX||Contact:|
26701 Aliso Creek Rd.
|Do you own this business?|
- "I need to talk to the goblin," the young man says firmly, no longer a boy or even a teen, really. He's obeyed instantly. Obviously, we're still in J.K. Rowling's wizardly world, but Daniel Radcliffe steps into this one with a decade's conviction:...Read more
- A trashy kissing cousin to the Coens’ beloved crime comedy Raising Arizona, Masterminds doubles down on the dumbness, endearingly. Writer-director Jared Hess mined a certain kind of wood-paneled, mouth-breathing weirdness for his 2004 breakout Nap...Read more
- Structured with the kind of obviousness that makes you outwit the screenwriter and then hate movies in general, Greg Mottola’s painfully generic suburban spy comedy wastes everybody’s time, onscreen and off. Stuck-in-a-rut marrieds Jeff (Zach Gali...Read more
- “What is this?” shrieks this film’s villain (John Lithgow, bringing on the full, hammy Lithgowness) at an unfortunate moment in the laughably bad The Accountant. You’ll know exactly how he feels. Up to a certain point in Bill Dubuque’s staggeringl...Read more
- For an animated movie that’s ostensibly about where babies come from (they’re delivered by air, of course), Storks is targeted at the youngest of viewers: chirpers who won’t mind gobbling down a little pre-digested Inside Out or The Lion King—this...Read more