Get excited! Our favorite blue engine and all of his buddies now have their own theme park within Edaville USA in South Carver, MA! Here are a few cool highlights:
- A 20-minute scenic train rides on a life-size Thomas the Tank Engine
- Walk-through access to Knapford Station and Tidmouth Sheds
- Harold's Lift-Off where kids can "drive" a helicopter and spin around
- Toby's Tilting Tracks where kids can buckle up for a spinning/tilting adventure
- Troublesome Trucks Runaway rollercoaster fun for little ones to whiz around slopes and turns
While it's a hike getting out there, it sounds like it's worth the trip, especially for your pint-sized fans at home. Don't forget your conductors' hats! Click here for more information about the rides/park, and be sure to check out our list of amusement parks and water parks near NYC.