Whether we're on Santa's naughty list or nice list, most San Franciscans have a detailed checklist of every gift they'd like this holiday season. If he exists, we'd like Santa to leave the following under our non-denominational trees this year:
1. A table for four at Leo's Oyster Bar.
2. A completed Central Subway.
3. An odd-year San Francisco Giants World Series win.
4. A beautiful and unbreakable rent control agreement.
5. A BART train that goes directly to the Oakland Airport without having to transfer at the Coliseum.
6. Tickets to Hamilton.
7. Access to a suburban private home with a swimming pool.
9. One luxuriously peaceful Muni bus.
10. Secure bike parking anywhere within the City.
11. An invitation to the private upstairs dining room at Tosca.
12. Passes to Alcatraz - it never gets old!
13. A parking spot in North Beach.
14. Permission from our landlords to get a(another) pet.
Want more? Sign up here to stay in the know.