This year, McDonald's is leaning on celebrities to sell its burgers and fries. Following a wildly successful campaign with rapper Travis Scott last month, the fast-food empire is dropping a new star-studded collaboration with Colombian singer J Balvin this week.
The premise is simple yet enticing: McDonald's asked the reggaeton star to detail his go-to order, which can now be enjoyed as a bundled deal by fans. All you have to do is say "I'll have the J Balvin Meal" at the drive-thru between now and November 1.
It's impossible not to love the singer's selections: A stacked Big Mac sandwich is paired with a medium order of fries, a side of ketchup and an Oreo McFlurry. Pricing varies depending on location, but you can expect to pay about $5 for the meal. It's worth noting that if you use the McDonald's app to order your meal, the McFlurry is free.
So crank up your favorite J Balvin track ("Rojo" seems appropriate) and hit the McDonald's drive-thru before this celeb collaboration disappears faster than a chicken McNugget body pillow.
More on Time Out
– Starting this weekend, you can send Taco Bell to friends with the push of a button
– Get paid over $2,000 to binge-watch documentaries about world leaders for two days straight
– We tried Taco Bell’s new Grande Stacker and Dragon Fruit Freeze
– Fly to Florida for free this month if your first or last name is Orlando
– NASA sent a $23 million toilet to space this week