As the United States heads into another week of nation-wide demonstrations against police brutality and the death of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police Department, thousands of protestors and activists have been arrested. Donating to a local or national bail-out fund is just one way to show your support for the movement and those putting their bodies on the front lines. We've rounded up bail-out funds in more than 30 different cities across the U.S. in addition to national funds.
If you'd like to donate directly to the families of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, you can do that here and here. You can also split a donation between 70+ community bail funds, mutual aid funds, and racial justice organizers from across the nation here.
Cities are listed in alphabetical order, after national services:
More ways you can support Black Lives Matter and other groups protesting in Chicago
More ways you can support Black Lives Matter and other groups protesting in Los Angeles
More ways you can support the Black Lives Matter movement and protesters in NYC right now
Most popular on Time Out
- Turks and Caicos will reopen for tourism on July 22
- Waiting for your stimulus debit card? Here's how to spot it
- An artist staged a protest in the sky in honor of George Floyd
- Best drinking games to play remotely
- Artists flood social media with tributes to the late George Floyd and calls for racial justice