There's something about "real estate porn" that just seems to tickle everyone's fancy—especially during a pandemic that has forced all of us to become very well acquainted with our living spaces. The latest tool to indulge in all your home-related fantasies is Instagram account @ZillowGoneWildr, which highlights the craziest properties now listed on Zillow.
The relatively new account (the first post dates back to December 23, 2020) already boasts nearly 580,000 followers—and for good reason: the posted listings are absolutely insane.
Some standouts: this $275,000, 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home in Houston, Texas, which also happens to boast a very odd-looking collector's room; a $130,000, 576-square-foot property in Pima County, Arizona that looks like a pyramid more than a home; and this insane 19-bedroom mansion in Billings, Montana. The latter's price tag? Over $11 million.
Dare we suggest we start thinking of these properties as some of the oddest landmarks found across the U.S.?
Clearly, there's a lot to look at. Below, we highlight some of our favorites:
Most popular on Time Out
- These are the 15 most expensive zip codes in all of the United States
- Book a night at the most romantic hotels in the U.S.
- The 15 best chocolate shops in the USA
- Southwest is currently offering $50 one-way flights
- Everyone will love these fun and cheap family vacations in the U.S.