Some heroes wear capes—others bring home a gallon of margaritas from Chili's. The Tex-Mex chain is celebrating its birthday with extra booze this year (who isn't?), namely a 128-ounce bag of margaritas available to go at select locations.
The gallon-sized, fridge-ready containers cost $40, which boils down to about $1.60 per serving. In honor of its actual birthday on March 13, Chili's is offering the bagged bevies at a discounted price of $30. If you're ready to dine out, you can also indulge in $3.13 Presidente margaritas at participating locations on March 13—your server might even toss in a celebratory party hat while supplies last.
While we're here, it's worth noting that Chili's has a surprisingly great to-go alcohol menu, which includes eight varieties of single-serving margs in addition to a handful of cocktail kits, beer and wine. Just don't forget the Southwestern Eggrolls.
Most popular on Time Out
- Travel through Mexico on an all-you-can-drink tequila train
- The ultimate USA road trip that celebrates Black businesses
- We tried all three of McDonald’s new fried chicken sandwiches to find out which one is best
- Everything new coming to Netflix in March 2021
- Vaccinated folks traveling to Vermont don't have to quarantine anymore