Best things to do in the summer in Chicago
Summer is finally here! Check out the best festivals, concerts and more things to do in the summer in Chicago to make the most of every minute.
Mon May 5 2014
How many festivals, concerts, beach days, baseball games and road trips can you cram into four short months? After this brutal winter, you deserve a calendar full of things to do in the summer, and we can help you plan the entire season. From major annual blowouts like Lollapalooza to the best restaurants for dining outside, our summer guide lets you make the most of every minute of sunshine.
Eating and drinking
Let's play ball!
You might also like
- The 26 guiltiest pleasures of living in Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: city life
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- 33 reasons fall in Chicago is the best
- 23 things we learned about Chicago from the movies
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago
- 18 great ideas we should steal from other cities