I am going through this post and thinking of it’s theme and trying to understand what is this post about. At last I can have found something from this post which feels pretty good.
Fitness guide: The best fitness classes, sports and gyms in NYC
Stay in shape and look great with our NYC fitness guide, featuring the hottest trends, cool classes, fun sports, workout routines, and gyms and health clubs.
Fri Jan 3 2014
Photograph: Simon McDermott-Johnson
Have fun while you get in shape with social sports and off-the-wall classes at some of NYC's best gyms and studios, then test your limits with the hottest exercise trend. We also asked a parks recreational trainer for a routine to add to our suite of free workout plans.
Break a sweat—not the bank—at these no-strings-attached sessions
Start sculpting that killer bod and reinvigorate your fitness routine by following the advice from these top personal trainers
We analyze the latest fitness trend and recommend classes to help you prepare.
Find out where to play flag football and Ultimate Frisbee, or try something new.
Ten fun and cool ways to stay in shape.
Take your fitness regime to the great outdoors (well, your local patch of grass) with this routine designed by an NYC Parks trainer.
Christine Bibbo Herr, the fitness-fashion blogger behind NYC Pretty, takes us on a search for stylish gymgoers.
We found fashionable fitness clothing, sneakers and accessories that resemble the duds worn by the stylish New Yorkers we stopped at the gym.
Sweat box: Unique ways to get fit
You might also like
Awesome gym deals
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Best gyms and health clubs in New York City
- Where to roller-skate: Roller-skating rinks and parties in NYC
- Fitness guide: The best fitness classes, sports and gyms in NYC
- Best men's spas in New York City
- Best gyms and fitness classes in New York City 2013
- Day trips: Hiking and biking
- Find barre fitness classes in NYC and learn about the benefits of barre
- New York attractions: The best places to visit in 2013 and beyond