I am going through this post and thinking of it’s theme and trying to understand what is this post about. At last I can have found something from this post which feels pretty good.
Fitness guide: The best fitness classes, sports and gyms in NYC
Stay in shape and look great with our NYC fitness guide, featuring the hottest trends, cool classes, fun sports, workout routines, and gyms and health clubs.
Fri Jan 3 2014
Cool yoga classes, ways to detox, hipster sports, and how to get a celeb-worthy body.
Fitness guide 2010
Was 2010 one big panic attack? We found dozens of practices, all over the city, that will help you stretch and chant your way back to sanity.
Feel better from last night and last year, and get healthier in ways that'll stick better than last year's promises.
Awesome gym deals
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Best gyms and health clubs in New York City
- Where to roller-skate: Roller-skating rinks and parties in NYC
- Fitness guide: The best fitness classes, sports and gyms in NYC
- Best men's spas in New York City
- Best gyms and fitness classes in New York City 2013
- Day trips: Hiking and biking
- Find barre fitness classes in NYC and learn about the benefits of barre
- New York attractions: The best places to visit in 2013 and beyond