Fitness guide: The best fitness classes, sports and gyms in NYC
Stay in shape and look great with our NYC fitness guide, featuring the hottest trends, cool classes, fun sports, workout routines, and gyms and health clubs.
Fri Jan 3 2014
Even if you hate the gym, you can get your act together with these new workouts and diet plans inspired by hot bodies we spotted on the street.
Fitness guide 2008
We plucked these hotties off the street to find out how they manage to have such excellent physiques. The best part: They're not...
Are bouncing breasts and dangling dicks a pain in the gym? Our male and female reporters trade parts to find out how the other half gives.
It doesn't matter how fit you are (or aren't), your body is a wonderland-somewhere.
Here's where to bring your outdoor workouts in from the cold.
"It's for your own good" isn't enough. Some of us lazy bums need a better reason to get in shape.
Our experts give you Diet plans, workout routines and more ways to make up for your drinking binges.
Awesome gym deals
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Best gyms and health clubs in New York City
- Where to roller-skate: Roller-skating rinks and parties in NYC
- Fitness guide: The best fitness classes, sports and gyms in NYC
- Best men's spas in New York City
- Best gyms and fitness classes in New York City 2013
- Day trips: Hiking and biking
- Find barre fitness classes in NYC and learn about the benefits of barre
- New York attractions: The best places to visit in 2013 and beyond