The Spider-Man workout
Revolution in Motion's Dr. Edythe Heus got Reeve Carney and the rest of the Spider-Man cast in shape for the show. Now you can get super fit with the Spidey workout too.
Wed Sep 14 2011
(1) Position yourself on a stability ball with your lower thighs on top of the ball.
(2) Place your hands on the flat side of a BOSU ball, shoulder distance apart.
(3) Bring your knees to your chest, lifting your hips to the ceiling.
(4) Straighten your knees, bringing your hips over your shoulders and balancing on the top of your feet or toes as your head dangles.
(5) Tilt your pubic bone toward your spine, bringing your thighs closer to your chest. Repeat. You can also direct your thighs to alternate shoulders.