Negroni Week is September 12-18 and we are celebrating at Time Out Market Boston.
For every Negroni sold in September, one dollar will be donated to Slow Food, a global movement that seeks to change the world through food and beverage. As the official giving partner for Negroni Week, Slow Food envisions a world where everyone can enjoy food and drinks that are good for them, good for the people who grow it and good for the planet.
While we recommend joining in on the fun this week, Bostonians can actually enjoy some special Negronis all month at Time Out Market Boston.
Throughout September, both bars at the Market are featuring five different Negronis. Each are priced at $14 and were created by our Beverage Director, Matt Harding:
- Self-Care - Pineapple infused “Best Of Boston” Pot Stilled Rum, Coconut Oil Washed Campari, Housemade Velvet Falernum, Cinzano Sweet Vermouth, Lime Bitters
- Shake Señora - Bulldog Gin, Ancho Reyes, Campari, Orange, Lime
- Boulevardier of Broken Dreams - Wild Turkey Longbranch Bourbon, Campari, Cinzano Sweet Vermouth, Applewood
- El Negroni - Montelobos Mezcal, Campari, Cinzano Sweet Vermouth, Chocolate Bitters
- The OG - Bulldog Gin, Campari, Cinzano Sweet Vermouth, Flamed Orange Peel
And if a trip to Time Out Market Boston gets you in a cocktail-sipping mood, head to some of our other favorite cocktail bars across town.